Please see below frequently asked questions:
Where will the race start?
- The race will start near the Woodland entrance on Hockenhull Lane.
How much is it to enter?
- Entries for the infant and junior runs are £1 with entrants for the main run are £5.
Are there a limited number of spaces?
- Yes, the Infant event is restricted to a maximum number of 50 spaces, each with an accompanying adult. The Junior and main event is limited to 100 entrants each
Can I run with a dog or buggy?
Unfortunately no, due to the terrain and the nature of the course you will not be able to run with a dog or a buggy.
What is the race route?
- The route will take place entirely within the Woodland and adjacent bridleway. Please refer to our ‘Route’ page for further details.
Is there a cut off time?
- There is a cut off time of 50 minutes for the main run and 30 minutes for the junior events to ensure the day runs smoothly.
Can I wear earphones?
- Yes, you can providing that volume is kept to a level whereby you are able to follow any instructions issued by marshalls, for your safety and the safety of other runners.
Will there be drinks provided?
- A water station will be available to runners at the end of each event with recyclable paper cups.
How should I travel to the event?
- We would encourage everyone to arrive on foot where possible. Bike racks will be available for those who wish to cycle to the event, whilst public transport is limited. Please note there is no parking available near the event start, and should you need to drive to the event please park considerately. Tarvin Community Centre Car Park will be open
How do I enter?
- It’s simple really – head to the ‘Registration’ page for further details